This weeks spotlight is on Nakedpizza.biz. The concept for this franchise is all about Natural ingredients- so in essence- Natural equals Naked. They are focused on fresh ingredients that make for a healthier pizza without compromising on taste!
Straight from Naked Pizza co-founder, Robbie Vitrano, “About 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail because we make it all about BIG changes—often in terms of trading down—but it’s the little things that get us in the game. So we made a delicious pizza that’s still round, still comes in a square box, but that is healthier because we paid attention to nature and nutritional science and tweaked the recipe, like losing the sugar and freaky chemicals and using multiple grains instead of a single, highly processed one. If we can make one of the world’s most popular and unhealthy fast foods healthier, anything is possible.”
This week, the .biz Spotlight shines on www.rechargeme.biz. The Recharge Sports Injury Center is a multidisciplinary chiropractic center specializing in providing chiropractic and injury rehabilitation to relieve aches, pains and fatigue in all parts of the body. Exploring chiropractic care in Northern Virginia – learn more about the team!
You have been thinking of starting your own business. Maybe you are sick of working for someone else. Maybe you are currently unemployed. Maybe you simply have a great idea. Is self employment right for you? Deborah Shane explores the ups and down of jumping in, taking the risk and reaping the rewards of entrepreneurship.
Author: Deborah Shane
So you are an expert, but are you really cut out to be an entrepreneur? Is this what you really want to do, or is this a desperation tactic? Entrepreneurship as a solution to employment is fast becoming a popular decision many are making.
There are many great resources to help you evaluate if, in fact, you are the right temperament and type of person to take entrepreneurship on. Here are a few of my favorites:
Here are three tools from the SBA that will help you. First, take an honest self assessment of your entrepreneurial temperament. Second, identify your key qualities, skills and intangibles. Third, create your entrepreneurial success blueprint, your platform and business plan.
Here are 12 resources and tools I have used to become a better seller, networker and overall marketer. These are proven ways to your build brand awareness and credibility and grow your relationships with your personal and professional communities.
- LinkedIn is the professional platform that gives you unparalleled potential to be introduced to and interact with top people in your field or related fields.
- Facebook is the most diverse platform for engagement, personal branding and interactivity.
- Twitter can be a powerful “real time” communication tool.
- Blogging is the best way to build clout and authority in your field.
- Email marketing can help you grow existing and new relationships and revenues with a permission based community.
- Article writing, either on your own blog or for other key blogs and websites, builds your brand leadership.
- Texting used properly can also be a very effective “real time” communication tool.
- Video is the best way to show people your vibe, your personality and how you present yourself and your ideas.
- Volunteering is the side door into many business opportunities and aligns you with things you are passionate about.
- Networking online and in person can open up amazing opportunities with people all over the world or right in your local community.
- Webinar workshops offer a way to deliver quality content on a specific subject online with just a short time commitment.
- Radio podcasting has opened more doors for me than just about any other platform, and can do the same for you if you use it to feature others.
If you are ready to take your expertise and use it to become an entrepreneur, set yourself up to succeed by building a foundation, a platform and your blueprint for success. Business ownership is the most exciting endeavor that one can take, as long as your risk/reward tolerance is high enough.
Set yourself up to succeed, make the shift and take the risk. This is the perfect year and perfect time.
For the original article go to: http://smallbiztrends.com/2012/01/expert-entrepreneur.html