Neustar is excited to announce a new partnership with the National Small Business Association (NSBA). The two organizations are joining forces to spread the word about connecting small businesses with new online venues.
Neustar administers the .biz generic top level domain, which has become a preferred domain name alternative for many small businesses worldwide. As an early user of .biz, the National Small Business Association understands the importance of being online to boost business growth. Both Neustar and NSBA are committed to helping small businesses get online and be found.
According to a study by 1&1 Internet, 80 percent of businesses with a website say they’re “essential” and with 85 percent of consumers searching online before they buy, small businesses are encouraged to build their online presence.
In celebration of our 10th Anniversary, .biz is all about recognizing small business success. We have highlighted 10 that are competing for the first quarter – Best of .biz Award. As we decided on the first top sites to feature and started crafting their stories, we realized some similarities across all of them. Although industry-diverse, each of these sites has a unique mission to set themselves apart from other businesses and needed a domain name that would help them accomplish success.
Below are some excerpts from each of their stories featured on my.biz and awaiting your vote and support!
- One most notable quote came from Tammy Fink, owner of Blue Water Designs – “.biz has helped me grow Blue Water’s client base. I not only got the name I wanted—but the business to match.”
- For Sta.rtUp.biz, securing a .biz domain was the perfect fit for their business-minded audience.
- Minimus.biz realized a potential market for everything in travel sizes and took this “business” online at minimus .biz.
- Though the Recharge Sports Injury Center already had the ingredients for a successful business model, this .biz success story really took off when they went online. The clinic was better able to spread the about its professional services and educate the public on salient issues in the world of spinal health.
- A Bajillion Hits became a .biz success story by providing clients with complete marketing and technical support across a comprehensive cross-section of online and digital platforms.
- Naked Pizza is a unique .biz success story. It’s not just another pizza restaurant. It’s an eco-friendly, socially conscious business with revolutionary ideas about the fast food and take-out industry.
- British designer Adrian Morley realized his dream in early 2003 and launched an agency that combines creative logic, eye-catching design and commercial awareness to create exciting ideas that engage the target market and workforce.
- Fitch, an award-winning global agency with 12 international studios, is featured as a .biz success story for being bold.
- Just like .biz, business-opportunities.biz exists to help self-starters, small businesses and entrepreneurs fulfill their dreams of launching successful businesses.
- An award-winning world leader in SEO as recognized by TopSEOs.com, ArteWorks is known for delivering innovation and long-term results by keeping an eye on what’s next.
Are you a .biz owner with a success story and interested in sharing? We are waiting to hear from you!
We’re Celebrating YOU with the Best of .Biz Awards
Where did the time go? Launched in late 2001,.biz is already 10 years old. That calls for a celebration. Of you, though, not us.
We created .biz to give you better domain name choices and stronger branding options. And you’ve responded. Today, there are more than 2.2 million .biz domain registrations in over 190 countries. .biz is available in 15 languages including German, Portugese, and Chinese.
One small company, Blue Water Designs, saw business boom after securing the perfect .biz domain name in 2004 (www.bluewaterdesigns.biz). “.biz has helped me grow Blue Water’s client base,” said Fink. “I not only got the name I wanted but the business to match.”
To recognize your successes, we’ve created the Best of .Biz Awards. Here’s how they work. Go to www.my.biz/10year/ and tell us how you’ve used .biz to boost your business and marketing. You and your peers will vote on the winners, who in addition to receiving awards will get a Best of .Biz seal to give their websites added luster.
If you’re not using .biz yet and are looking to register a domain, welcome! Getting a .biz name is a very smart move. Studies show that half of all businesses with fewer than 10 employees and annual revenues under $1 million don’t have websites. In this day and age, that’s a barrier to growth.
We’re ready to help you get exactly the name you need, build your brand and accelerate your business online. Want proof? Go to www.my.biz/10Year/ and see the successes we’re recognizing with the Best of .Biz Awards and get your .biz domain today.
Read our Press Release.