.biz is excited to recognize WildBunch.biz as this week’s Site of the Week. Wild Bunch is a world-renowned international sales distributor of cinema films. With more than 300 titles, the company’s portfolio ranges from director-driven, genre and commercial films to features and documentaries, among others.
The company is known for its talents in uncovering and building relationships with new directorial talent. Wild Bunch is also renowned for discovering and developing ongoing relationships with – new and innovative directorial talent, having to date handled more than fifty first or second-time features.
Here are a few examples of films distributed worldwide by WildBunch.biz:
- 4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days by Cristian Mungiu
- The Artist by Michel Hazanavicius
- Asterix by Laurent Tirard
- Che (1 & 2) by Steven Soderberg
- The Emperor’s Journey by Luc Jacquet
- Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore
- Fox and the Child (Le Renard et L’Enfant) by Luc Jacquet
Wild Bunch markets its services through its .biz website, supported by word-of-mouth and routine appearances in international film festivals. With a .biz website. Wild Bunch is consistently found and recognized in countries across the world.
To learn more about Wild Bunch, visit http://wildbunch.biz of follow them on Twitter at @WildBunch.