Author: Chirag Gadara
As natural organic traffic is the most valuable traffic for every online business owner, blogger and webmasters. Hence, to drive that valuable organic traffic from search engines to our website or blog, we must imply some strategies that work best for offline SEO and to improve SERP (Search Engine Result Pages) ranking.
According to most SEO experts, the most popular and most valuable SEO parameter that affects your organic traffic is the link authority. In other words, if you want to beat the competition to rank higher for the particular keyword, your link must have enough valuation that can say to Google “Hey, I serve the most relevance information for this keyword on internet”. Confused? Let me explain.
What most webmasters and bloggers do is they find the keywords and make keyword optimized content for their website and then they will use some SEO strategies to rank higher in search engines for those particular keywords.
I know, you can also do the same (or might be doing already) for creating highly optimized content for your website, but what we want to know is SEO strategies being used by your competitors and those top ranking website developers.
The very first strategy they use is Link Building and the second one is link building and the third one… It’s link building only. Yes, it’s true, only with link building you can beat the competition and rank higher than your competitors. Here I have some truth that will show you why I believe that numbers and quality of backlinks is the only way to rank higher in search engines.
Truth One: When you and your competitors have created keyword optimized content for the same keywords and you both want to rank higher for the same keywords, how Google will decide that who is the best? Of course, Google will check the link authority first, it will check that which link (Yours or your competitor’s) is more popular on internet and most linked by others. It is link building.
Truth Two: If you are in internet marketing or SEO field since a long, you might be aware of spam websites who rank on the top in Google for limited period (they might be using black hat techniques) and then suddenly thrown out of Google when they raised the red alarm in Google headquarter. And there is only one thing they can do in short period of time is creating hundreds and thousands of backlinks for that keyword as anchor text. I don’t think I need to discuss how they do so. Again, it is link building.
Truth Three: Because most SEO expert (including me) out there on internet keeps talking the same and everything like Article marketing, blog commenting, social media marketing are being used to build the backlinks only. So again it is…
Author: Brandon Baker
If you’ve stumbled upon this article, chances are pretty good that you want to rank higher in the search engines, and particularly, how to rank higher in Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Well, here’s the good news first: you can!
But of course, every piece of good news comes with a downside, and that is the following: reaching a #1 ranking in Google takes a lot of time, a lot of work and there are no shortcuts (sorry!). There aren’t even many “SEO secrets” that aren’t already known by most webmasters. However, there are 5 very straightforward SEO tips I can give you, a webmaster, if you’re looking to increase your search engine exposure and reach the first page of Google’s SERPs (Search Engine Results Page):
1) Title Tags. If you asked me, “What is the easiest, quickest way to improve my Google ranking, I’d say it’s optimizing your title tag. Your title tag is the title of the webpage you want a higher rank for. The title for the page you’re on right now is probably something like, “How to Rank Higher in Google with my Top 5 SEO Tips.”
If you are trying to rank a site that is about Jungle Gyms, you probably want your title tag to be something like, “Jungle Gyms – Safety and Maintenance” or if you’re looking to sell Jungle Gyms, maybe something like, “Buy Jungle Gyms at Discount Cost.” You get the idea.
Here’s the summary: figure out what your potential readers/customers will be searching for to find you, and make your title tag something very, very close to that. Google thinks Title Tags are extremely important, and you should too.
2) Site content. Even if your title tags are optimized, the content of your site must closely match what your audience is searching for. If you’re selling Jungle Gyms but you don’t have the words “Jungle Gyms” anywhere on your site, Google will think your site is about something else, and it won’t show your site to people who search for “Jungle Gyms.” Especially important is to put your target keywords in your header tags (H1, H2, etc.), as Google sees these as especially important pieces of content on your site.
3). Inner linking. Try as much as you can to link to all the pages on your site, within your site. For example, if you have a page on your site that is about Jungle Gym safety, include a sentence on that page about Jungle Gym maintenance, and link your readers to that page, as well. Not only does this help readers navigate through your site, but it helps Google spiders crawl your site, and this helps your sites get ranked. Also, make sure to include the proper anchor text. So, do not include a link that says “Click here,” or else Google will think your site is about “clicking here.” Make your anchor text something like “Jungle Gym maintenance.”
4) Anchor-text optimized backlinks. Speaking of backlinks, you’re going to need them. A lot of them. Backlinks are the single most important factor to SEO. If you do not have high quality, anchor-text relevant backlinks, you’re never going to reach the top of Google’s SERPs. Aside from having a great website that other webmasters will link to naturally, the best way to get high quality backlinks is to create them yourself.
You can get backlinks from article directories like this one, you can post in forums with your site in your signature, you can post in blogs, you can submit your site to various online directories, and much more. Spend the majority of your time bolstering your backlink profile (and invest in SEO software, if you must), because that is what Google looks to when they want to decide if your site is legitimate or not.
5) Patience, patience, patience. This is probably the best tip I can give you. 99.9% of site owners try to understand SEO and eventually quit, because ranking their site took too long. It’s a cliche, but it’s true: Search Engine Optimization is a marathon, not a sprint. You won’t rank #1 overnight. It never happens. Ever. You’ll need persistence above all, and with the right SEO tools, SEO training, and SEO strategies like the ones I’ve given you above, you too can be one of those at the top.
For the original article go to: http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Rank-Higher-in-Google-With-My-Top-5-SEO-Tips&id=5958037
Acquiring your site to rank high on Google organic search result listings is like acquiring free marketing for your site. The organic listings cannot be bought and your site can only seem on it through correct optimization (Search engine optimization). Search engine optimization is the bed rock for on the internet marketing and all webmasters should optimize their sites right from the starting.
By acquiring high Google rankings, it will bring you more visitors and possibly new consumers too. In this write-up, let me share with you 8 approaches to get high Google rankings:
1. Create the right keyword list. Targeting the proper keyword is the crucial to Search engine optimization success. If you optimize the wrong keyword, there will be no conversion.
2. Use unique Title and Meta Description for every page of your web site. The keywords that you location in your Title and Meta tags ought to be relevant to the content material of the page. The Title tag is like a book title it tells the search engines what the page is about. As a result, it is really crucial for you to use related titles for each page of your web site.
3. Write very good content and spot it on your website. Content is king in Search engine optimization. Great content material can be in the form of words, videos, audio, widgets, etc. Your objective is to provide value to your visitors and turn your site into a link bait. With good content, other webmasters will start linking to you and this will increase your internet site link popularity. Link recognition is 1 of the essential elements for Search engine optimization success, so do not overlook it.
4. Good Seo copywriting. Adding keywords and phrases in the correct place will aid improve the visibility of the key phrases. But, you will need to be cautious with this method. Stuffing too a lot of keywords and phrases within the content material will make Google thinks that you are spamming them. So no matter what, constantly contemplate the human element. Write for human to read instead of Google.
5. Construct far more back hyperlinks. Link building increases your web site link popularity which will help it to get increased rankings on Google. You can develop hyperlinks through article marketing, press release submission, link exchange with other webmasters, directory submission and social book marking.
These are some of the items that you should do to get high Google rankings. Search engine optimization takes time, particularly link developing. You want to perform on it consistently to see outcomes. Develop your link creating technique program and function on it religiously. Good luck!
For the original article go to: http://dxseo.com/seo-5-ways-to-get-high-google-rankings/